WUGD – Marketing and Label Manager (UK) – Music Business Worldwide
WUGD – BRAND/MARKETING/LABEL MANAGER
East London based record label WUGD (woo-good) are looking for a music industry professional with initiative and ambition.
Founded by Jax Jones and Dan Stacey in 2021, WUGD is a Polydor Records label partner and brand with a diverse roster of cutting edge acts. Run by artists for artists. Working with those who deserve to be nurtured, empowered and amplified, making music that needs to be heard and shared, wherever they come from.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WUGD are looking for a Marketing and Label Manager capable of innovating and growing their artists and brand, whilst capitalising on new and exciting opportunities in the music business.
You will be working in a compact and fast paced team, as well as working closely with Polydor staff to deliver results and growth.
The role is not entry level and will require at least 2/3 years of experience in the music industry. You must be well acquainted with the release cycle of a successful record and understand the importance of acting fast and effectively.
You must be a self-starter that is highly organised, detail oriented and collaborative in their working approach.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious music industry executive to make their mark at a rapidly growing label with big plans for the future.
- Manage and execute release plans and schedules effectively
- Oversee and implement digital and social media strategy and messaging across WUGD networks and platforms
- Regularly work with artists, managers and creatives to deliver music and content effectively
- Grow the roster and brands presence online
- Ensure the label has a strong presence on emerging platforms
- Minimum 2 years experience in the music industry
- Demonstrable experience of driving follower and engagement growth across multiple Social Media channels – please include real-world examples of this in your application.
- Fluent with all social media channels, including TikTok
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills, with demonstrable proof of this
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment
- Pro active, autonomous and able to prioritise tasks independently
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Interested and passionate about music
- Digital native, able to learn and understand new platforms quickly
- Be immersed in the music industry and excited at the prospect of live events and the industry as a whole
- Highly organised
- Please get in touch with your CV and covering letter; email firstname.lastname@example.org