NUCAP Brake Components Names VP of Business Development
NUCAP Brake Components has announced plans to invest substantially in the next five years to re-establish its leadership position in the North American aftermarket brake components supply chain.
The investment will include:
• Reengineering OE new part introductions for the aftermarket;
• Retooling the most popular part numbers in the aftermarket; and
• Appointing Robert Bosco as VP of Business Development
Robert (Bobby) Bosco will bring 44 years of brake experience to the NUCAP team and will be directly involved with product innovations and business development.
NUCAP Brake Components says it will resume its world-class service to all North American
friction companies through its locations in Toronto, Canada; Connecticut in the U.S.; and Juarez, Mexico.
With this major investment, NUCAP says its objectives will be to:
• Bring back short lead times;
• Full line coverage of all product lines: backing plates, shims and all hardware;
• Second-to-none engineering and testing services; and
• First-to-Market NPI Launch partnerships with customers.
Read More: NUCAP Brake Components Names VP of Business Development