Business Development Manager – Leicestershire job with Leicestershire County Council |
In 2021 The Children and Family Service completed an innovative programme to reshape how we deliver outcomes for children across Leicestershire. This resulted in not only designing and implementing new effective processes but also improving culture and mindsets within the service. However, this is only the start, ensuring that new ways of working are sustainable and thriving for continuous improvement we need to continue to work with business partners, operational stakeholders and the Councils Transformation Unit to ensure we sustain these new ways of working and continue to look for more opportunities for change.
If you are a dynamic, innovative and performance driven individual who is passionate about improving Childrens outcomes through continuous improvement then come and join the newly formed Transformation and Change Team. To provide professional change management expertise and data expertise to ensure the successful discovery, design and delivery of change initiatives within the Children and Family Services.
- Relevant Degree in analytical subject or other relevant qualification at this level
- Experience of service change and improvement at an appropriate level to the above qualification.
- Qualification in project management or change management.
- Demonstrable experience identified within the section below.
- Experience of working across team and organisational boundaries.
- Motivating groups of stakeholders to embrace change and managing them through change.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders at operational and senior management levels
- Experience of developing your own skills and being willing to receive feedback
- Robust knowledge of the public sector environment and strategic drivers for transformation and change in local government.
- Project management methodology, approaches and standards.
- Ability to quickly establish open and honest relationships with a range of staff to drive the pace and quality of delivery.
- Ability to problem solving skills in uncertain and unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to understand, analyse and draw conclusions from complex data sets to support the discovery, design and delivery of change.
- Producing clear and concise written communications.
- Use of a range of tools and techniques to produce estimates of time and cost targets.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Nicci Collins or Amisha Chauhan, Tel: 0116 305 4504 or 0116 3059419 Email: Nicci.Collins@leics.gov.uk or Amisha.Chauhan@leics.gov.uk
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.